This article provides guidance and instructions on connecting to MCCSC's guest wireless network. Currently, it does require download/installation of a trust certificate.
- Create account on guest network.
- Sign in using those credentials.
- Download the trust certificate following the instructions for the specific device installing the certificate.
- Steps will need to be repeated every 24 hours (with the exception of the installation of the trust certificate).
Detailed instructions (including pictures)
- Connect to "Guest" SSID (Select a browser if prompted).
- A web page should come up (or open up a browser web page and go to www.mccsc.edu) and click the link for "Need an account?"
- Follow prompts, and agree to terms.
- Click Log In once you see the guest account info.
- Navigate to https://abl-ckr01.mccsc.edu/ckroot/ to download and install the Content Keeper root certificate in order to use Google sites or applications.
MCCSC sites employ wireless access controls requiring non-MCCSC users connect to a Guest network and complete a guest registration page for a 24-hour access pass.