This article provides a list of the documents required for New Student Online Enrollment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN MONROE COUNTY COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate [passport may also be used to verify date of birth]
- Immunization Record (Official vaccination record that clearly shows dates)
- Two items to verify home address (e.g. rental contract, utility bill, local driver’s license, credit card, bank account, that show name and current address)
- Verification of custody, if applicable
- School Record from the school last attended (Most recent report card from the previous school)
- If high school student, copy of transcript from previous school
Team to Contact
For additional information or questions, please put in a Help Desk ticket.