This article provides instructions on how to sign in to Clever for both employees and students.
Click here to access Clever.
Teachers and Staff
- Log in with regular network username (computer and email username). Password is your alphakey out of Skyward Student Info Access.
- Choose the option Log in with Clever. Note: logging in via Google will not work for teachers and staff.
*For example, if your name was Abe Ziggler, your username would be aziggl and your password would be your Skyward alphakey.
Don't know the alphakey? Find it by logging into Skyward Student Info Access.
In Skyward, click on 'Account' in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Log in using regular network username and Skyward alphakey as noted in above example. As a principal, there ill be a prompt to choose teacher or staff member upon log-in. For administrative features in various applications such as Study Island, choose staff member.
Use Google credentials (just username without @mccsc.net) followed by password used for email and computer access.
Student Badges (recommended for K-2)
Teachers, Print students' Clever login badges (QR codes) by doing the following:
1) Log into Clever using your username and alpha key.
2) Click on "Classes" in the blue banner on the top right side.
3) Click on a class such as "Homeroom."
4) Click "Download a class set of badges."
5) The student badges will be downloaded to your computer for you to click on to open and print.
How to help students log in with the Clever badge
1) Tap on the Clever App.
2) Tap "log in"
3) Tap "Allow"
4) Tap the icon to flip the camera.
5) Scan the badge with the camera.
The following resources can be accessed through Clever:
- Benchmark Universe**
- Exact Path**
- Filewave **
- Study Island **
- Learn 360
- Math Seeds**
- Reading Eggs**
Assignment not showing for students
- Tap/click the toggle switch that says "Class Page Activated."
- This will publish it for student view. There may also be a prompt to create a note for students also when the class is activated.
Team to Contact
For additional information or questions, please put in a Help Desk ticket.