This article provides instructions on filling out the enrollment application. For more support on how to create an account/log in, please see this article.
- Click on
- It is recommended to start at Step 1 and work down through the steps.
Step 1: Student Information
- Click on Edit. All of the * are required fields that must contain a value.
Step 2: Family/Guardian Information
- Once Step 1 is completed, click on Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2: Family/Guardian Information
- Once Step 2 is completed, click on either one of the following:
- Yes to add another Legal Guardian, or No other Legal Guardians live at this Address
- If you click No other Legal Guardians live at this address, it will now show the following:
Step 3: Medical/Dental Information
- If finished with Step 2, click on No, Complete Step 2 and move to Step 3: Medical/Dental Information
- Once Step 3 is completed, click either one of the following:
Step 4: Emergency Contact Information
- Step 4: Emergency Contact Information (There is no limit on the number of emergency contacts you can add). It is recommended to have at least one on file.
- Add Friend as Relationship?
- Once Step 4 is completed, click either one of the following:
Steps 5 & 6: Requested Documents & Additional District Forms
- Once Step 4 is completed, click either one of the following: (Required Documents for Online Enrollment)
- Step 6 Options, recommended to Save on each form completed.
- Once Step 6 is completed and all forms are completed, click on the following:
- Once all forms in Step 6 have been completed, the following options are:
Submit Application to the District
- If finished, make certain to click on Submit Application to the District.
- Click Submit Application.
- Click OK
- Once the application has been submitted only VIEW access is available to the application. You can now as a parent only View or Print the application.
- If you have additional students to enroll, there is a button on the right side for that.
- When the school has processed the enrollment you will receive a message regarding a Family Access Account. Important Note that is on the bottom of that email: If you have enrolled a new student into the MCCSC school system for the next school year, then you will not be able to see that student until after the student system has been rolled into the next school year. This takes place on or after July 1st each year.
Team to Contact
For additional information or questions, please put in a Help Desk ticket.