This article provides detailed instructions on submitting a Help Desk ticket.
- Go to the MCCSC home page. Navigate to Resources tab and scroll down to MCCSC Help Desk, and MCCSC Help Desk Home.
- Click on Help Desk Ticket.
- Complete the Submit a request form. (Direct link)
Instructions for filing out form
Your email address: For MCCSC employees, please use Outlook (.edu) email address.
Subject: This will be the ticket title.
Description: Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue including steps already taken.
Request Type: Please choose the applicable choice from the drop-down menu. This will assist in getting the ticket to the necessary team.
School or Building: Please choose your assigned MCCSC building.
First Name: Requester’s first name
Last Name: Requester’s last name
Attachments: This is an optional field that allows you to attach files (screenshots or videos) that would be helpful to our support staff while troubleshooting your issue.
- Click the Submit button.
Shortcut for Submitting Ticket
- You can also submit a ticket by clicking on the web widget that appears in the lower right corner of the screen when visiting the MCCSC website.
- After clicking the web widget, the Submit a request form will appear.
- Enter the requested information and click the button.
- You will receive an email from MCCSC Help Desk confirming that we’ve received your ticket. Please reply to the automated email if you have additional comments or questions regarding your request.
Here is an example:
Team to Contact
For additional information or questions, please put in a Help Desk ticket.