The Bridges Educator site is a key component of the Bridges in Mathematics curriculum. As your home base for implementation support it features a range of resources including:
- The entire set of teacher and student materials in PDF and live-view format so you can access the content anytime, anywhere.
- Hundreds of free additional resources mapped directly to each unit and module for additional differentiation.
- A blog with articles written by curriculum specialists and specifically tailored to Bridges.
- A corrections database so you always have access to the latest updates
Creating an Account
1. Please access the following link to create your user account on the Bridges Educator site: https://bridges.mathlearningcenter.org/user/register/?accountcode=monro77617
If you have already created a username and password through the trial period, this account is still active and you can continue use on it.
Note: There is no online student access to these materials. Students do not have sign in credentials.
2. On this registration page you will need to enter your first and last name, create a username, provide a valid email address, create a secure password, and agree to the site's terms of service. Upon submitting this information your account will be created and you will be logged into the Bridges Educator site home page.
3. Next, set your grade level preference by clicking on the "My Settings" link in the top menu bar. On the settings page, scroll down to select the grade level(s) you wish to view and then click the Save button at the bottom of the page. (You can change your selections at any time).
4. When your account is created you automatically will be sent a welcome message containing site information and links for future reference. If you do not receive this email please make sure the email address you provided in “My Settings” is correct, and that mail from <@mathlearningcenter.org> is not being blocked by your email service or routed to a spam folder.
If you Already Have an Account
Once logged in all staff should see the teacher display.
At the top of the display are navigation tabs: Curriculum, Resources, Implementation, and Help.
Viewing and Downloading your Curriculum Materials
All teacher and student materials can be viewed and downloaded from the Curriculum tab. You may filter the materials to only display your needed grade level by selecting the appropriate grade level check box in the "Choose Grade Levels" box on the right.
To view materials within a grade level simply select the carrot next to the name of the sections. All materials will display.
Viewing and Downloading your Resources
This section displays the number of all available resources for the grade level by Modules with in the Units. To view/download these resources select the number of resources.
Implementation Tab: This is a Blog that gives tips for implementing and organizing.
Help Tab: Provides multiple links to help answer specific product and usage information.
Team to Contact
For additional information or questions, please put in a Help Desk ticket.