This article describes how employees in the MCCSC can request the Colab space (553 E Miller Dr) for a meeting/event. Reservations are completed through an individual's Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Calendar.
Additionally, it provides information on how to be able to view the Colab Official Calendar to see when it is available.
Reserving the Colab Space
- Create an event in your MCCSC calendar and select “ColabOfficial” for the location.
- If the Colab is available at the selected time on the selected date, you will see a green check mark with the CoLabOfficial Title in the location; if it is unavailable, instead, you will see a red "x." (see image)
- The room auto approves for administrative assistants to cabinet members. All other MCCSC employees reservation will be pending and approved by the Help Desk Team.
- After you “send” the calendar invitation, you will receive an email that will confirm that you reserved the room and indicate if it is approved or pending.
- The email will include a link to a Jotform.
- You MUST select the link and complete the form to indicate your room needs (set-up, technology support, etc.)
- You will receive confirmation that your form has been reviewed and your request has either been approved or denied.
Viewing Colab Availability
Although you can see availability in real-time as you are scheduling, you can also view the Outlook calendar for the Colab in advance of making the reservation. To do so you need to add the calendar so you can view it in your exchange account:
Once you have added the calendar to your account, you can select that calendar to view it:
Make sure you receive an email after save the calendar event. It will include the link to a Jotform, which must be completed to complete the reservation.
For additional information or questions, please submit a Help Desk ticket.